My first time..

So I feel really nervous and exposed, but am encouraged slightly.
The butterflies in my tummy won't leave me alone and I almost feel like I'm doing something naughty.
I followed all the tips and hints and words of advise and wisdom my friends had shared with me, and because I was so scared of stuffing up I even researched online so at the end of it my audience wouldn't be disappointed.
I really did feel very nervous. I knew what I wanted to do and how I wanted it to happen but I figured it needs to be a two person thing and so I got really scared because I thought what if the other half of the equation is less than impressed? What if they have seen better or want better or change their mind half way through.
What if I'm not soft enough or rough enough? What if I think what they like is not what they like?
But all the things I had hyped myself up on, all the silly little ideas I had some how gotten into my head started to fade and in the end when I finally did do it I felt confident and in control and exactly how I wanted to feel. It was not a disappointment to me.
And I had finally done it! Id gotten it out of the way and now did not need to worry about the "first time" because that was over, and now all I had to do was practice and make my style perfect and complete and consistent.
I have to say, the first time was the scariest thing I have done to date, but I'm so glad I am not a virgin.. Of blogging.
And the next time I get my fingers naked and exposed I'll get better and better and then I'll be a pro.
Thanks for reading, please keep posted as i will have more interesting and common things to write about in the future.
And thank you for sharing my first time with me, I'm glad it was with you and no one else but you. I love you comrade bloggers.
<3 :p
Girlinterupted

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Zero to Affiliate Marketer: Make Money Online 101 from a total NEWBIE